Your customers are attracted to retail displays for a variety of reasons. And the more appropriately distinctive your display is, the more effective it will be. That’s why our approach to design, development, and production of bespoke retail display stands includes early consideration of:
- Your actual products as a focal point.
- Interactive hands-on touch and feel.
- The products in action.
- Retail environment.
- Location of the displays.
- Target customers.
- Effective usage of colour.
- Graphics that connect with customers’ needs and wants.
The process features a range of skills and experience within our team, including those of an account manager, project manager, and experienced designers. And that is before we involve the craftsmen who build your bespoke retail prototypes and finished products.
We will also develop a checklist customised to your project. Items it might include are:
- Display type.
- Flat-packed or assembled.
- Desired features (screens, lights, literature, physical products etc).
- Integration of your products by our team.
- Available floor space.
- Height restrictions.
In addition, we will ask about your competitors and conduct research into their retail display stand activity. To provide an indication of the detail that’s involved, our pre-build process features:
- Meeting to create an initial outline of your needs.
- Research of images and other relevant information.
- Creation of initial sketches.
- Mock-ups of concept ideas in CAD software.
- Reviews of progress.
- Development of designs using sophisticated modelling software.
- Creation of full visuals and overall drawings.
- Technical drawings for prototypes.
- Specifying and manufacturing prototype.
- Review and thorough prototype testing.
- Amendments as required.
Your project manager takes full responsibility for fulfilment that often involves assembly on our premises prior to delivery to nationwide retail locations and installation by our expert team. As part of the more complete service, we will also manage stock control, maintenance, and storage on your behalf.
In addition, your bespoke retail display stand activity can be enhanced with the Merit 360° approach, based on our 25 years of delivering retail display success and including strategy development, promotional activity, and data analysis.