Leverage the latest technology…
Another incredibly effective way to achieve impact is by using technology. Not only will this enhance the user experience, but it can lead to further insight such as the best store positons for your display.
- Give visitors the opportunity to interact with your product – if it can be drawn as a CAD model, then augmented or virtual reality is a fantastic option.
- Focus on bringing your core benefits to life with visual graphics or digital content – we call it the three-second impact!
- Track results and interactions with your display and product – for example, use sensor tracking to record clicks on custom web addresses.
…and don’t neglect other channels
You may have a well thought out stand delivering an interactive experience that’s truly memorable. But, for your construction brand to feel the benefits, people need to know about your retail display.
- Engage in plenty of promotional activity – for example, create a buzz around launch time on social media.
- A targeted email campaign will attract your ideal potential customers – you should also ensure your website has all the details.
- Get the word out in local or industry press – and consider running a competition for visitors to the stand.
Ultimately, you need to have a vision for your construction brand and ensure that everything you do – from stand design to promotional activity – helps you make it a reality.
Want to learn how to outperform your construction competitors effectively with your next retail display?