We can honestly say we’ve never hit a brick wall when asked to come up with ideas for a bespoke retail display concept. So it was appropriate that we should be offered an opportunity by Jewson’s brick team to display our creativity and practical innovation.
The building blocks of the retail display brief included:
- Consistency of presentation in 550 Jewson branches throughout the UK.
- Different brick ranges to be displayed in 20 different regions.
- Create a display stand that could hold up to 30 brick types.
- Ensure the final product could fit within limited spaces.
- Specify a solution that was robust and able to safely contain the heavy products.
A key element in our successful delivery of the solution was to build a detailed understanding of the products; one of our key USPs when approaching bespoke retail display projects. It also allowed us to exceed expectations by accommodating 40 bricks on each stand!
The project has now been running for more than seven months with nearly 700 retail display units being delivered.
The complete process has been managed within Merit, including liaison with brick manufacturers and ensuring correct usage of the regional brick variations. As a result, it has also been hassle-free for the Jewson team.
You might also like:
- Team were driven to meet Alpine’s display deadline
- Creating engaging retail displays that deliver ROI
- Practical innovation turns the taps of Bristan’s retail displays
- Suite success on an island
- On the road with Morphy Richards
- A square metre of success under one roof for Jewson
- Creating brand consistency for Continental
- Showcasing the power of a shower
- Classic display composed for 1066 in Harrods
- Steps to help boost your retail display impact
- Winning solutions for the Tour De France
- Driving supercar across Europe for Nissan
- Showroom display was as bold as brass
- Retail displays - how to achieve sales success