If you turned on a tap at home this morning, there is a very good chance it was made by Bristan. It’s estimated that one in four British homes have a Bristan tap or shower fitted.
So, when the UK’s leading taps and showers company approached us to develop a new retail display stand concept, we knew high standards would be expected.
A design had already been created and our first challenge was to work out how to take the concept and turn it into a physical working model.
Skills and solutions
Using sophisticated software, our in-house developers were able to interpret the design and convert it into a specification that could be engineered and then assembled by our technical team.
Further challenges we met for Bristan were to:
- Devise a way in which the taps on the retail display stands could be held securely in place while also being easily removable by adult customers for inspection.
- Ensure the fixing system was compatible with multiple products.
Both were excellent examples of the “practical innovation” skills and solutions delivered by our team of experts.
The end-to-end service for Bristan featured:
- Design interpretation and technical specification.
- Sourcing of most suitable materials.
- Manufacturing of the taps retail display stands.
- Storage of the client’s components.
- Project management.
- Fulfilment in-store.
The project started in June 2017 and continues to roll. So far, we have fitted more than 600 UK retail display stands for the taps in nearly 300 locations.
Bristan - http://www.bristan.com/
You might also like:
- Creating engaging retail displays that deliver ROI
- Raising the roof with Klober’s retail display
- Suite success on an island
- On the road with Morphy Richards
- A square metre of success under one roof for Jewson
- Creating brand consistency for Continental
- Showcasing the power of a shower
- Classic display composed for 1066 in Harrods
- Steps to help boost your retail display impact
- Winning solutions for the Tour De France
- Driving supercar across Europe for Nissan
- Showroom display was as bold as brass
- Retail displays - how to achieve sales success